Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fast Times at MCB (now with fish)

Salutations from Minneapolis, where it is unseasonably warm, the semester is now nearly two weeks old and I'm already behind, and in a few minutes I'll be putting some baby fishies under the microscope to see if I've had any success at all in my preliminary experiments. (I doubt it, but looking at stuff under a scope is always cool.)

Since The Little Brother chastized me yesterday for not updating this soap box in quite some time, I shall hereby endeavor to appease him for the moment!

At any rate, this one is also for The Chauffeur--who I don't think actually reads this, but might find the following quizzie amusing nonetheless:

I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



(h/t Chris Karr )

Quasi-substantive thoughts to come later...maybe...

No comments: